Socorro Maia Gomes has been a partner of the Martorelli Law Firm since 2004. She is head of Consumer Litigation and practices contentious and advisory claims in the retail, e-commerce, health, financial institution, shopping center, air transport, car dealer, database, appliance manufacturer, civil construction, real estate, food industries, automobile industries, energy, insurance and transportation segments.
Socorro Maia has practiced civil and administrative law and has over 17 years’ experience practicing law. She participates in the CESA Bidding and Consumer Relations Committee (CESA - Center of Lawyer Society Studies) She is responsible for the DANCHAMB - Danish-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce activities, represented by the Martorelli Law Firm in the State of Pernambuco.
- Law degree from the Olinda Barros Melo Higher Education Association (AESO);
- Postgraduate degree in Civil and Corporate Law from the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE);
- Postgraduate degree in Administrative Law from the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE);
- Postgraduate degree in International Trade Law from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV);
- LL.M. in Corporate Law from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV).